Work and Settle in Poland

Since 2010 we offers guidance in the fields concerning studying abroad, migrating overseas, settling abroad, working abroad.

Contact us For More Details

POLAND TRC ( Temporary Residence Card )

Looking for Residence Permit in Poland which is issued for 3 years period? We will help you to work and settle in Poland

Are You Looking to work and settle in Poland ?

Apply for Temporary Residence Permit in Poland with us and you will be able to work live in Poland freely. Moreover, with a Polish residence permit you can travel through whole Schengen area visa free. We offer Best immigration services to settle in Poland

About TRC

Why to Settle in Poland ?

Free Visa Access to 27 Countries of Schengen State
Permanent Residence in 5 Years
High Class Living and Socail Security Benifits
Free Education to Children upto Sr.Sec Level
Ample Working & Business opportunities to work
Family can Travel Along
Why Poland

Want to Settle in Poland..

For those wanting to migrate abroad, we offer documentation processing, application and filing services.A highly experienced team evaluates and processes cases diligently as per the latest rules and regulations.

Call Now

Poland Tour

Poland Tour


What our customers says

Some of our customers who taken service from vgate Consultants told their words

Whether you want to settle in a foreign nation permanently or visit a country as a tourist, we can make you obtain the right visa based on your requirement. Professional services of the company

Apply Now



#2nd Floor, Above Kotak Mahindra
Bank, Chaitanyapuri, Hyderabad - 60
Phone : +91 - 7993693754


Flat No : F3, Sri Girisai Towers,
Opp.Gateway Hotel , LabbiPet , Vijayawada
Phone : +91 - 9966066636


3rd Floor, A1 Block,Broke Field
ITPL Main Road, Bengaluru-560001
Phone : +91 - 9148493353

Working Hours

Mon to Sat - 9 AM to 11 PM
Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM